Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day.

I have waited for many years to celebrate this day and today I did so with a heavy heart. Today is not just my first mothers day it is the first mothers day for my son's beautiful birthmom. The difference is there was no card and present for her, no hugs and kisses and smiles from her beautiful son. I'm not sure they celebrate Mother's day in Ethiopia but his birthmom was certainly in our thoughts and prayers today. Happy mother's day to me and to her and to all the special mommies at Hannah's Hope that love our children so much until they come home to us.

2 comments:

Kristi J said...

happy mother's day, kj

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

I second that!!!! I am sure this was a blessed day for you!!!! We also pray for all of our special mothers, birth mothers, and those who want so desperately to be a mother!!!! God Bless them all!!!