Baby T is 9 months old today. We pray that we have him home by the time he's 10 months old. Today i'm going to make a list of 9 things we can't wait to do or experience with our boy.
1. We can't wait to take you to your first baseball game. Your coming home at the perfect time of the year and will most likely experience 3 different levels of professional baseball this year. A,AA and the big leagues.
2. I can't wait to take you to the zoo. We have two very good ones not far away and I hope you get to experience both this summer. Will you love animals like we do? Which will be your favorite? I really hope its not the kind that Momma can't even look at but if it is Daddy will take you to that exhibit.
3. Holidays. The simple quiet ones at home with mommy & daddy that will be a little more special now that we are a family. And the big loud crazy ones with grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins. Thanksgiving & Christmas.
4. Your first Birthday -you won't have been home long so we will probable keep it low key but I promise we will do something and hopefully you won't be overwhelmed.
5. We can't wait to just hold you and learn who you are.
6. I can't wait to introduce you to all of your family. Your grandparents, Aunts , Uncles and cousins can't wait to meet you.
7. Friends & others. So many people outside of our immediate family can't wait to meet the handsome little man that we are falling in love with in pictures.
8. Being parents..You are our first child and we can't wait to experience all that comes with being a mom and a dad.
9. Teaching you all kinds of new things. We love sports around here and we hope you become a sports junkie like us..We are more watchers but we hope you'll also play some growing up. How awesome will it be to watch you on the field of whatever sport you choose (or the rink if you want to play hockey). Just please baby boy spare momma and don't grow up listening to sports talk radio in the car I can handle almost anything but that.
Less then a week away from court..Please keep us in prayers that we make it thru the first time and can travel soon. For those AGCI families with court tomorrow (tonight our time) we are praying for you as well. Oh and please pray for me to recover from what ever illness I woke up with yesterday. Healthly all winter and now I get sick? Obviously I have no time for this.
Coming soon another package arrived on my doorstep yesterday. What did it contain and which AGCI family is stalking me now??