Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What to do while we wait?

So we get a new # at the beginning of each month and for a week or so (ok sometimes a couple days) we are very content and happy being our new #. And then something goes crazy and we can't wait for the next month to be here so we can get another new # and we are stalking blogs and the list serve to see who got referrals and we are guessing at new unoffical #'s ,we move forward we move backwards until something just snaps in our head and we can't take anymore and we must step away from the computer. Yes this is where I was at yesterday I stepped away I read the bible verse at the top of autumns blog and wrote it down in my journal..I listened to some christian music and just gave myself a time out. And I told myself to read this verse every day but not just read it to belive it and live it.


"But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow be patient. For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3

And with that lets get to some fun stuff...more goodies for babies room.

A hand carved mask from Kenya..found at the goodwill store. Hope this isnt scary for the little man.
I found these giraffes at the goodwill store and had to bring them home. Autumn I realized they look just like the ones in your little mans nursery I'm not trying to copy you I promise.
Photo Album and baby bath stuff from Big Lots..oh the funny conversation that took place with one clueless cashier over this album..Can't wait to change the name on the bottom (to either our last name,babies ethiopian name or babies name from us Noah) and see his adorable face smiling out at me. I'm sure it wont take long to fill this with pictures.

3 comments:

Brian and Autumn said...

Those are definitely the same giraffes. How awesome that you found them at Goodwill!! Very fun stuff!

jody said...

haha-I think that mask may cause nightmares!! I LOVE Goodwill-I am pretty sure I would have very few items of clothing if it were not for that place :) Why pay $50 for a shirt when I can let someone else do that and get it later for $3 at Goodwill?? :) Have fun getting your little guy's room ready-it is sneaking up on us so quickly!!

nell ann said...

I'm pretty sure we are number ten. There is another family from TX in between us but they don't have a blog. Hopefully they will start showing up on the listserv soon.

I can't believe it's going so fast! I keep telling myself that surely it will slow down or stop, at least periodically...but I love the quick trip so far! I guess we had better start working on our baby's room!