Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'll do it when I'm ready.

So many months ago I posted how Noah just sat down and started doing his ring stacker toy like he had always known how after many months of it being put away because all he did was throw the rings. Well yesterday he pulled another trick out of his hat. He has always enjoyed taking the shapes out of the end of the shape sorter and putting them back in the same way. Never showing an interest in putting them thru the correct holes. After nap time I watched in amazement as he sat for a half hour or more taking shapes out and putting them back in the holes they belong in. He's going to be one of those kids that do things on his own time when you don't think he knows how. I think we are seeing this with talking because i'm sure he can say more words then he lets on to.

2 comments:

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

He's got personality! I like it :)

The Hull's at #4 said...

I can't wait for Finny to do this!! You can tell he's thinking about it but ends up saying hmmm...nah!