Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Snow Day.

It snowed again today. Noah and I have both been sick all week but I was feeling the need to get out of the house and since Sean didn't want to go and run errands in the storm it was out into the snow we went. This is the first time Noah has been out in the snowpants and boots and gloves so he wasn't real sure what to do. We didn't stay out long because I didn't want him to get anymore sick but we had fun trudging thru the lawn. Figuring out how to walk.
Mommom I fell down and got my gloves wet.




Hey its not snowing under here. Noah hides under the deck.


Look mom no snow. And its easier to walk.


Back out into the white stuff.

Noah and Mommom






Noah kept going in circles under one side of the deck and out the other. I'm pretty sure he would have stayed out longer if we let him. He had fun as long as he didn't fall down.

1 comment:

JonesEthiopia said...

Great pictures. Looks like fun, although I'm really glad you got the snow and not us.