Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas is coming.

Last year I was in total scrooge mood and wanted Nothing to do with Christmas. We did put up our tree but that was about it for decorations. I was sad that another Christmas was going by without us being a "family". This year I'm so excited for Christmas because we have our sweet boy and I just want to make this the best 1st Christmas ever for him. Here are a few pictures of Christmas so far.Noah in his Reindeer chair. A hug for the reindeer.
This ornament was purchased and hung on our tree last year. We care do you? Noah's 1st Christmas. Yes we know that technically its his second Christmas but they don't do Christmas in Ethiopia like we do so we are choosing to celebrate this as his first and he will just be a year behind on his ornaments.Look mommy I found Mickey Mouse.

5 comments:

JonesEthiopia said...

What precious pictures. (And I felt the same way when we were waiting to bring R home.)

The Hull's at #4 said...

I just want to squeeze him!!! Love the tree!!

nell ann said...

He's getting sooo big -- and just LOOK at all that HAIR!!! So cute!!!

Dawn said...

so... how many times a day do you say "noah - don't touch!" lol

Maria and Family said...

How cute is he?? I can totally relate to being sad, Christmas isnt the same when you are aching for your baby :) SO happy you guys get to be PARENTS THIS CHRISTMAS !!! oh how much fun it is going to be :) :)